NextFoods specialises in importing innovative and market leading plant based products for retail and foodservice markets into Europe.
Our team consists of highly skilled experienced and awarded specialists in all aspects of perishable food distribution.
NextFoods drives a lean, accountable and efficient operation that emphasizes a comprehensive approach to supply chain management and brand development.
- Continuous market research to identify opportunities, market trends, competition and stimulate new product developments.
- Safe and compliant importation, including precisely controlled perishable transportation and up-to-date application of regulatory requirements.
- Strategic pricing model results in competitive retail price point, significant volume sales and long term price stability.
- Our driven sales and marketing team forge relationships and marketplace strategies that ultimately achieve brand loyalty and successful outcomes for our partners.
Across all operations, a timely and professional approach ensures products reach the consumer at competitive prices with consistent quality.
What sets us apart?
- Sales. Marketing. Logistics.
- We work with market game changers.
- NextFood’s commitment begins at the earliest stages of concept development and extends through research, market testing and product development.
- Our multi-faceted sales approach allows for comprehensive market coverage within retail and food service industries.
- We have an excellent track record of maintaining competitive pricing despite adverse market conditions. This is achieved through advanced costing, forward planning, effective inventory management and currency hedging measures.
Our focus on sales and efficiency delivers optimum results.
Shipments are temperature controlled and monitored floor to floor, ensuring products arrive in prime condition.
We constantly seek to reduce unnecessary food miles by employing an extensive European distribution system that allows us to quickly respond to retailer demands in the market place.
Supply chain expertise extends to:
- Advanced electronic data forecasting and inventory management
- Premium shelf placement
- Pricing stability and controls
- Currency management
- Floor-to-floor temperature recording technology
- Random product testing
- Product quality assurance
- Comprehensive marketing and brand management
- Product re-labelling service
- HACCP accredited logistics partners